Friday, April 8, 2011

Shops of the Week!!!!

 Featured Shop!!!

Bradens Grace
 

 This shop sells chalkboard labels in all shapes, sizes, and a variety of purposes.  I think this is genius!!! But maybe I am a little partial to the idea right now because I am having the hardest time finding canisters that I like and have the wording that I want. haha 

I like these to... Table Signs!!!
Wall Art Chalk Board Style!!!!


Check out these other great Etsy items.  These are just some of the many great shops on Etsy.  If you do not shop there already, I highly recommend it. There are tons of outstanding, quality, handmade items available. Or if you are a crafter, they have tons of shops that sell supplies for whatever it is that you are working on.

Mad Little Hatter
  
Dell Cove Spices
LJL Designs Stationary
Lakeside Sewing & Boutique
Zimikas Treasure Trove

1 comment:

Realtime Hit Counter