Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crazy Animals :)

So for a bit of fun today.  I thought I would share a couple of interesting animal photo's (well just 2) that I took while I was out and about in the last week. 

The first should be introduced by saying where I live there are many deer.  They are everywhere, and because of this they really do not notice the human population much any more.  With that being said here is photo #1. 

The all of the deer used the crosswalk!!! Well I guess they have learned something SAFETY FIRST!

Ok for my second interesting photo all, I'll say is this guy walked right up to the car yesterday morning, when I was waiting out side the hospital to go home. I saw a ton of rabbits running around but couldn't get any decent pictures :(


Ok well that is all I have today.  These gave me a good smile. Hoped you enjoyed them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Hit Counter