Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Move and Other Things

So when I enlisted a few years back I knew that I would be moving every couple of years. What I did not know was that after just a short while I would be married and then a year after that be being medically separated from the military.  Oh and guess what... our move, my separation, and David's graduation (causing our move) all fall within a week of each other. So needless to say, I am feeling a little stressed the last couple of days.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited as well.  Our move is completely cross country! However, it is a long one and actually going to take 3-4 months to complete. But once it is over and we are settled into the new area, we will get to enjoy knowing that we are some where as "permanent"- well as permanent as any place is for a military family.

I know that with in a couple of more weeks this will all be over, but as I sit here and look around our small apartment I am reminded of all that still needs to be accomplished. :( With that being said, this is going to be a short post, as I pick myself up off the couch and get to work. 

Oh and I have a list of great shops lined up for a new launch of Featured Fridays this Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Realtime Hit Counter